Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Our Newest Edition....


Now while I would like to have a cute picture of a puppy and someday even a child to present with this title... until those blessed days come- this will hold me over. I GOT A PINK RAZR!!!! oh yes it is slim and sleek and so smart, but the very best girliest thing about it is that it is indeed pink- not magenta like some companies try to pass off as pink, mine is a true baby doll, soda pop pink- I am currently taking suggestions on a name- something that works well with its last name of course, Motorola...... And my RAZR, she came with a friend- my lovely little pink blue tooth!!! Oh yes I love being a girl.

But I am sure if you are looking at our blog you were hoping for something a little less superficial then the color of my latest cellular device. Sorry to disappoint... This has been a pretty uneventful week- OH there was Valentines' Day - Ryan surprised me with Roses and Chocolates and a CD and cheese cake and ice cream... like all of my favorites!! He is truly the BEST. I surprised him with (okay I know this is going to sound like more cell phone nerd stuff....) a V CAST music kit and a Transflash card for his phone. Agh, I can't help it okay I work in the cell phone industry - people who work at shoe stores generally have a lot of shoes - its practically the same thing....

22 Days til our trip to sunny California- So far we are hoping to hit up In n out burger, DisneyLand, California Adventure, the beach, Paso Robles ..... the sky is the limit

Oh and I am being sent on a tiny trip to Colorado for work - its considered a reward - its just for one night but I am staying in a really nice resort in Keystone. Downside is I have to leave my one true love here - yep its going to be our first night apart....

sorry to totally bore you all - hopefully the next blog will be more exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment