Monday, March 27, 2006

Tragedy Strikes!!!!



Okay so worse things could happen - and luckily this is the biggest tragedy we have had. ... On March 17th- the unthinkable happened. My adorable little pink RAZR fell into the parking lot (due to a faulty strap on the adorable little pink RAZR case it was in) and was hit by a car. We had to put her to sleep as the damage was extensive and it was impossible she would recover.
But alas, I am the luckiest girl in the world (especially since the RAZR sells for over $400 if I would have had to just go and buy one....) so a new little RAZR was welcomed into the family.
I know you were all really worried.
Although it is somewhat embarrassing to mention- before my RAZR was replaced I did shed quite a few tears in her untimely passing.
The worst thing was once I had realized the the strap on my case had broken and the RAZR was most definitely laying somewhere between my office and the chinese restaurant where I had picked up hot and sour soup, I frantically drove and spotted it just about to be run over by a car, - I honked my horn and jumped out of my car just in time. I picked it up and was so satisfied that I had rescued it for a moment. The lady who was driving the car rolled down her window and said "wow it must be your lucky day - I almost ran your phone over"
I walked back to my car, opened the case and with horror- realized it was indeed to late, yes I had rescued it from being run over - run over for the second time.... the damage had already been done- ---
but all is well that ends well - I have a new shiny pink RAZR !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment