Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Birthday !!!!

It seems I have done a horrible job at keeping this up to date. So this is my attempt at catching my few faithful readers up to speed. On July 22nd- I had celebrated my 23rd birthday (logically I may have had more - but if I only remember the 22 before it, I guess that makes it my 23rd, RIGHT)
For my birthday, Ryan surprised me with a gift certificate for an hour long massage, a pedicure and a manicure, he also got me some clothes and Berkelee got me some scooby snacks- kindof a selfish present, but come on, he is a dog)
To celebrate Ryan took me to the planetarium, then we went shopping and home to hang out with Berkelee. Later that night Ryan took me out to P.F. Chang's and later we had friends over for Cheesecake with carmel topping.
Here are some pictures from the Planetarium


Here is Ryan walking on Mars




Here is the birthday girl on Mars!



All and all it was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey-you updated your blog!

    Happy birthday to both of you. Sorry we have been so lame about birthdays this year! Sounds like you both had fun.

    I am confused about how old you are!

    Love you...Maria and Barry

    ReplyDelete