Friday, December 29, 2006

All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth... or make that six....

It finally happened- my wish came true and I got my two, make that six front teeth for Christmas. Well it was actually a few days after Christmas - but the process started months ago. So here it is my new smile. Its everything I hoped it would be and so much more....



Check out the cool Schlitz hat Ryan found and bought me for Christmas!!!!


We love you guys!


Berkelee and his mommy
My new Smile
Miss you all and Love you-




3 comments:

  1. Joy..

    You always have had a beautiful smile! You look great!

    Sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas.

    We love you.

    ...Maria, Barry and the kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, seriously, money well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, beautiful smile

    ReplyDelete