Tuesday, May 06, 2008

5 Whole months

May 1st Ari turned 5 months- We can not believe how fast it is going and how big he is getting. Ari has such a fun personality and really is such a good baby. He rarely cries and when he does cry it is usually for good reason ( he is ill, has messy pants, etc.) We are truly blessed.
Long before Ari was born someone said to buy a big stuft animal and take his picture next to it every month so you could see how he grows from one month to another - however I did not do that - oh I keep meaning too - but I just haven't gotten around to it. I know exactly what stuft animal I even want to buy - there is this huge lion at Anthropologie but its expensive and I missed the last Anthro days - so now who knows if I will ever get around to buying it. But take my word for it - Ari is growing....
Here are some recent pictures from Ari's 5 month photo shoot.....






A few Tid Bits about our Ari:

1. He loves sucking his toes
2. His puppy makes him laugh uncontrollably
3. He is fascinated by cups and soda cans- he reaches for them if they are in sight
4. He is very talkative (perhaps he takes after his mom)
5. He has started sitting up unassisted VERY briefly
6. HE IS TEETHING - yep that is right two tiny little teeth are making there way to the surface as we speak -
7. Ari drank out of a cup with assistance for the first time May 4th

We love our little Ari and are so blessed to be his parents

1 comment:

  1. Why is this kid so stinking cute? oh, yes, because he is yours! He is adorable and so precious. I hope you can come visit soon.
    Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete