Thursday, April 16, 2009

Green thumb Ari

Ari absolutely loves playing in the garden - today I decided to just let him have at it - mud and all

He love, love, loves watering the plants and he is so smart - he just watched us do it and then one day started picking up the hose and going from plant to plant - today I let him do it while the water was actually running


Today he worked up a thirst so he decided what was good for Mother Earth was good enough for him

After all that great work in the garden, Ari was rewarded with a fudge- sicle .... which I would have never let him eat had it not been for the fact that he was already covered in mud and all sorts of grossness

so what do you do when your covered in snot, mud and icecream ...... bath time!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pumkin Easter Egg. I love letting them play in the dirt and mud once in a while, it seems to keep them busy for a while and you get a mini break, until bath time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big! He looks so much like you! I love all the pictures of your yard with the beautiful flowers! I must say that I am jealous that you are already having such a beautiful spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy- that is so funny because no body tells me Ari looks like me .... but he is cute, so thanks
    p.s. today it is 100 degrees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I meant to post my comment here but I must have scrolled down too far. He's still a cutie.

    ReplyDelete