Tuesday, June 08, 2010

your reading this So......

your reading this so I am going to assume that you are aware of the blogging world.... and being aware of the blogging world is what I need.   Now here is your call to action.... go to http://www.hotelscombined.com/Charity.aspx and follow the blogging directions
copy the pre written code and paste it into an HTML/Code box in your blog layout... just make sure you change the part that says World Vision to Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
then send the email (just like the blog directions state... giving the address of your blog and the name of the charity you want your donation sent to which is www.avonwalk.org/goto/joywilliams
then ... so I can include you on my shirt of sponsors post a comment to this blog post letting me know you did it

Hotels combined will donate $20 for every blog that does this - 65 blogs and my goal is made.... but I need to make sure it gets done with enough time for the money to show up in my account so please don't wait ... do it now....
p.s. I don't have 65 friends that blog ... but I have you and  I know you have atleast 5 friends that blog and they have atleast another 5 friends that blog that you don't know and so on and so on... so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .... spread the word  - wouldn't it be awesome to have like 100 blogs post this widget .... that would be $2000 .... easy !!!!! all for a really really amazing cause

don't forget to visit my walk page and check out my progress!!!! My walk is less then 100 days away !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment