Sunday, May 14, 2006

One year down and a new arrival.....




It's offical, Ryan and I celebrated our 1 Year anniversary today!!! Ryan surpsied me earilier this week with a new little bundle of JOY!!!! Berkelee Otis Williams was welcomed into our world May 10th as an early anniversary present. He is an adorable baby puggle boy. For all of you who are not, in the know, a puggle is a pug and beagle mix. It also just happens to be People magazine's Dog of the year for 2006.
As for anniversary celebrations, Ryan took me out for a nice romantic dinner and we went to the park to play with our little boy. Berkelee has such a fun personality and I think it is really good for Ryan and I to practice our parenting skills with a puppy before jumping into it with a real live baby.
We are experiencing all the fun and excitement with Berkelee, like getting up in the middle of the night to take him out, rearranging our schedules to work around his naps and feeding, being kept up at night by the sounds of Berk crying..... you know all the fun stuff. But he seems to be worth it, so we're going to keep him.
Other then that nothing much is really new. I had an unfortunate mishap with the laundry the other day, and have officially been banned from doing any laundry indefinitly. (I am upset about the things I ruined, however the punishment is not so painful....)
We are busy packing up our lives here to move to our new apartment. It is kindof fitting that after our first year we are packing up and starting over someplace new. We have had a lot of great memories here in our first apartment. We both still love being married. We are so thankful for all of the blessing we have in our lives, including each other. I can definitely say that for me- the honeymoon has not ended... Life is still bliss
We love you all and we miss you .....

No comments:

Post a Comment