Sunday, May 21, 2006

Our life in a nutshell




I don't have much to blog about today - but I promised that I would do a better job keeping this up to date, for those of you who are still reading it on a regular basis.So here it goes. Nothing is really new with us, we are anxiously preparing for our big move. It is almost tragic how much stuff you aquire just from getting married. When Ryan and I moved into this apartment- collectively we owned a book shelf. Seriously we both owned NOTHING - just the clothes on our backs really. True we each had TV's and computers but as far as furniture goes NADA...
Then one by on we got a couch, a kitchen table and chairs, and entertainment center.... and now as I pack our bags and boxes I look around at all the stuff we have and relise that even more changed when we got married then I originally thought. Never again will moving mean 2 trips each with our cars... Trucks need to be involved now, things need to be disassembled, volunteers need to be found....
Packing up has been kindof fun for the two of us. There are tons of appliances that we forgot we recieved that we are suddenly stumbling upon. Not to mention that as we pack things up, we can't help but look back at this past year and think of all the amazing memories that we have made-

No comments:

Post a Comment