Friday, May 11, 2007

Guess Who's Pregnant?

Okay, so you had a minute and if you still haven't guessed - it's Joy!!! (although for those of you who were guessing Angelina Jolie - Pitt, you might still be right)

That's right Ryan and I are having a baby- We are officially due November 30th 2007. I started to feel a little funny the day we left for California- food just wasn't tasting right and I was peeing all the time. I really didn't think that much about it, I figured I was just anxious to get to California. Then when we got back I still wasn't feeling "myself" so we decided to take a pregnancy test- It turned to "pregnant" right away. I really couldn't believe my eyes....

We are so excited!!!!!!


So here are the first pictures of the latest little Williams, eat your hearts out......




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    I hope you had a great Mother's Day Joy!

    ReplyDelete