Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Nesting....?!?

Okay so maybe I have started the "nesting" phase. Which means projects are in full swing in our household. In addition to trying to organize our upcoming move, Ryan and I have been using our spare time to complete my list of projects in preparation for baby Williams arrival. After much debate we finally decided on black furniture for the baby's room... that being said we had some painting to do. First we repainted the changing table- it was an all day project but it turned out awesome. Then I painted the storage baskets we bought in baby blue and green - just to add a little color to the nursery. Here is the finished project



Then I decided to take a shelf that we had been using in our bathroom and repaint it to match. I am going to put the babys first books and some beanie babies from grandma Sievert and his night light lantern and stuff on it- I painted a basket for it too



And after months of searching and our original travel system being discontinued- we finally found a travel system that we both liked equally. Ryan and I have even practiced strapping our practice baby in the car seat ( we are still trying to use the doll to teach Berk to be gentle around the baby- not sure how well it is really working, guess we will find out soon) Here is our new car seat and travel system.
Berkelee being such a good dog





Now all we need to do is finish our move and have the baby... we will keep you all posted - we love you and we miss you

1 comment:

  1. I love your travel stroller! It looks so nice! And, I love what you did with the baby's furniture/room so far-really darling! You guys have great taste!

    ReplyDelete