Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sundance, Anyone????

Sundance, Anyone??? Okay well I am getting a little bit ahead of myself here- but I am hoping that there are some free passes to the film festival for baby Williams and I. Ryan landed an awesome internship with Park City. This is such a blessing- while the commute is a little bit more then we would like and a little scarry with the upcoming snowy season, Park City is just about the best city to score an internship. The planner is really well known in the "Planning World" and very well respected- he will be able to teach Ryan a lot and hopefully get Ryan's feet into a lot of other doors and opportunities. Also Park City is one of the "More" well known cities in Utah- just about everyone, everywhere has heard of Park City so it will look great on future resumes and job interviews even out of state. And last but not least- Ryan will have to help plan and work the Sundance Film festival - only like the most famous annual event in Utah- and that is where I am planning on scoring all of my private party passes for the baby and I. I just know baby Williams is destin to be friends with Kingston James Rossdale (Gwen Stefani's baby) or little Violet Affleck.
Thank you to everyone for all of your prayers- Ryan had a hectic time of interviews and it really did pay off. We love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment