Saturday, September 22, 2007

Our baby - for now



He was the first addition to our family- and for the time being he is still the "baby" of the house, so I thought Berkelee deserved what could possibly turn into his last "post". I am fully aware that as "spoiled" as some of you think Berkelee is - the times they are a changing. Really we could not have asked for better "practice" for being parents in my opinion. Berkelee has been great and I am hoping that he will continue to be just as amazing when we bring home baby Williams. So far- Berkelee has helped me personally make it through this pregnancy. He has always been so understanding when I could not take him out because I was laying in bed too sick to get up. Berk held "it" for hours while I laid in bed waiting for Ryan to come home. He snuggled with me on my worst days, regardless of how short my patience would get with him.

He really is the sweetest dog we could have asked for... but like I said, the times are changing and I am sure once Baby Williams is here - Berk will take the back burner in our lives- so here it is my tribute to him (we are not getting rid of him, I just realised that this post makes it sound like he is going away or we are getting rid of him- NOT THE CASE) I just know that Berkelee posts are probably going to be a thing of the past soon enough- well unless its to report how cute Berkelee is with the baby, or Berk happens to be in the background of a photo of the baby, etc.

So here's to the cutest dog ever....

No comments:

Post a Comment