Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dinner at the Roof

Well since I was already logged in and blogging I decided to post this one too. Ryan's parents came in town August 17th-20th. It was so nice to visit with them- we really wish all of our family could be closer. While they were here we were treated to a very fancy dinner in celebration of Lindsey's birthday, Ryan's birthday and the upcoming newest member of the Williams clan. We went to the Roof, on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, overlooking Temple square. We had a gorgeous view and dinner was amazing- (I am so grateful to be over the "sick" part of this pregnancy)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun, I have never eaten on the roof, but I hope to one day, I bet its really good food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:41 AM

    I love you preggers, so cute!

    ReplyDelete