Saturday, September 22, 2007

First, and Last Football game of the Season?!

Go Utes!!!! Well Ryan, Kristin and I attended our first Utah Football game for the season- and I am pretty sure speaking only for myself of course - that it will be my last football game of the season. Ryan got us great seats - ROW 58. Oh, and it was only 85 degrees. Luckily the Utes played awesome and the game was exciting - plus you can not be in a bad mood when your team is kicking some butt. However the crowded trax, the hike up to the stadium and the never ending stair climb up the 58 rows was enough "football" for me for one year. As I sat there sweating from the heat and the hike, I realised - I am not going to be any "less pregnant" as the season progresses- so this might just be it for me at least.
Here are some pictures from the game



Kristin and I




Ryan and I again



All and all, we had a great time at the game and Utah won...

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute Joy-all pregnant and everything! Sounds like fun-85 degrees actually sounds pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Joy- I can get you better tickets, instead of hiking up, go down! Let me know.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete