Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ari Burton Williams

Here it is the moment you have all been waiting for - Little Ari Burton
Sweet Angel Boy

6lbs 7oz
19 and 1/2inches long

Proud Dad

Oh, yeah did I mention that we had our first blizzard of the season the night I went into labor. It started snowing at about 1am and did not let up til well after Ari was born. Here is the view at the parking lot from our hospital room.

Here is a size comparison for you, to put things into perspective. On the right is the outfit we intended on taking Ari home in - it was a size newborn- Ari is on the left in the outfit he ended up going home in - its a preemie outfit Ryan had to stop and get before he picked us up from the hospital. He really is tiny, but perfect....

Going home, at last

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:31 AM

    Joy, he is so cute. Almost as cute as my new little one. :) So I can't tell for sure, but I think that we brought Graham home from the hospital in the exact same outfit. AND we had our first snow of the season while I was in the hospital with him. AND I was in labor as I was sitting around waiting for the doctor to induce me. (Sorry to say though, but from the sounds of it, my labor was about a third of the length yours was.) Anyway. Congratualtions. As you are up in the night, think of me across the country up with my own infant.

    ReplyDelete