Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy 11 Months Ari

He just gets cuter and cuter .......
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Happy 11 Month Birthday Ari-
you amaze me daily - I still can't believe how big you are. I am truly blessed to have a baby like you- easy going, brilliant and strong.

Latest Ari Stats

He is still walking around everywhere and getting REALLY fast -
Ari's favorite thing to do now is climb on anything and everything
He is getting slightly better at solid foods (he likes cheerios, mini M&M's and fruit leather)
Now he likes to make clicking noises with his tongue
He is very cuddly
Yesterday Ari climbed on the scale in the kitchen and he weighed in at 17.5 pounds


I couldn't resist taking his 11 month lion pictures in costume - Ari made the cutest lion ever and looks even more adorable sitting next to his best friend the lion

I had to laugh at this- the other day we got a mailer from some baby something or other about the countdown to Ari's first birthday (yikes I can't BELIEVE its almost been a year) anyway it had this detailed checklist of things you are supposed to do to plan a 1st birthday ... apparently I was supposed to start planning this celebration like a week after I found out I was pregnant!!!! No seriously it has lists of things I was supposed to do 8 weeks before, 6 weeks before... etc etc... Agh me, here it is four weeks before the big day and I haven't book a band, designed a cake, created a gift registry, sent out invites, not to mention I haven't planned a menu, booked a venue etc, etc, etc- I gotta stop blogging - I have A LOT OF party planning to do aghm

3 comments:

  1. I got the same mailer. I like how they sent it out 4 weeks before the date and there are things on there that you were supposed to do a month ago. Drat! This party will never work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kid never ceases to amaze me... I'm kind of glad Ethan's not mobile yet, I think I would be in the corner crying right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Hi Joy,Ryan and Baby Ari,
    The pictures are so cute. I really enjoy seeing him grow. Wish we could be there for his 1st Birthday next month. We love you and miss you very much. Love oma & opa

    ReplyDelete