Monday, August 10, 2009

Country Days.... Rockin Nights

At last - I made it to the legendary (maybe only in my mind) California Mid State Fair. Okay, I have been to state fairs and county fairs and the such I mean hello I am from Wisconsin, home of hundreds of festivals all summer long - not to mention SUMMERFEST.... but the Mid State Fair was something of a magical event- Ever since becoming a Williams (actually ever since befriending an Osman) I have heard story after story of the Paso Fair-

So I was EXCITED when we decided to take a quick trip to visit the fair this year
Ryan and I decided to have a "Fried" theme for our fair food - Ryan started off with a deep fried foot long corndog, then we had deep fried vegetables, a tater twister and for dessert Ryan had a deep fried Snickers and I had deep fried Oreos....... Agh the bliss of indegestion



I wish I could say the fair was everything I dreamed it would be BUT - the foot long egg roll on a stick cart WAS NOT THERE !!!!!!!! it broke my little heart (but probably saved a few of my arteries)




1 comment: