Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WE ARE FAMILY .......




Finally - we had family portraits taken - and it went as good as could be expected since it was a last minute planning... (i.e. I was running around the mall Monday morning/afternoon trying to find outfits that worked for all of us, Ryan had to get a hair cut and I had to try to get Ari to take a decent nap, be fed and in a good "picture taking" mood.
So here they are:







Ari has the best curly hair but we never photography him on his curly days -
so I made sure Ari was having a curly day (I didn't brush it when it was wet)
so everyone could see my sweet baby with his curls...... LOVE HIM

And I have some really cute video from Ari's birthday which I would love to upload however the USB cable for our video camera has grown legs and walked away (probably looking for a better home that would use it more often) so until I can find a replacement card - no video - sorry

We didn't order a ton of Christmas cards (mostly because they due to our last minute photo shoot they will not be ready until the Tuesday before Christmas.....) so those of you who will be getting one will share the same blood as atleast one of us (that is how limited our order was) and they will most likely be late ..... so here it is for you to see if I don't get one in the mail for you

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What great pictures! And, yes, that is the first time I realized what curly hair he has!!! So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures. Don't you love the frantic feeling of portraits? Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete