Thursday, January 07, 2010

Hello/ Goodbye ....

I don't think I have ever actually made a New Year's Resolution - I mean sure come New Year's Eve I often find myself thinking - "Next year I'm going to ________ or be better at _______", but I never put it out their publicly or write it in my journal - sometimes I doubt I give it a second thought New Year's Day.

So this year that's my first Resolution - to make New Year's Resolutions ....
So there it is Resolution #1 - Make Resolutions (or lets just call them goals)

Along with that there are going to be some Hello's said and Goodbyes yelled

Here it goes.........



Goodbye Soda - Farewell for GOOD - I am not saying that I will NEVER have another soda - that is unrealistic for me - However there was a time I refer to it as B.R. (before Ryan) - when soda and I were not so well acquainted.... So for this YEAR I am saying Goodbye to Soda - and after I have accomplished that I will decide what my relationship with Soda will be. I will miss you coke from McDonald's with no ice - "it's not me.... it's you"



Hello Water- Hello water- pleasure to make your acquaintance - I think we met a while back ... yeah I should have called more often - my fault - I was kind of seeing someone else - BUT that's over now... I look forward to having a long lasting relationship with you



Goodbye Fast food - It's been a good run - but all good things must come to an end- and it's going to be hard, what with school starting up again and all the fast food restaurants on campus and my late night classes. But we just can't keep seeing each other the way we do- it's not healthy - I finally figured out I deserve better.... take care



Hello Eating Healthy .... where have you been hiding? Oh ... Breakfast ... what is this breakfast you speak of?


Goodbye ABC, NBC, MTV,WB and TLC - Sorry you have become something of a monster in my life and I just can't do it anymore - I have finally realized that it doesn't matter who the biggest loser is or what the Littlest Couple does, I hate those Real Worlders who are so far removed from reality its a joke and I really don't care who the next apprentice is... So we aren't going to be able to spend as much time as we have been spending in the past - I'm sure you will get over it.



Hello Fitness.... sorry I have been a flaky friend - you deserve better and I am going to make it up to you




Goodbye Candy - I know we don't really hang out much as it is - so this might come as a surprise to you but lately we have spent WAY to much time together - So I donated my stocking stuffers to Ryan's co workers (he is now the most popular guy in the office) I am sure I will see you around candy - but I won't be looking for you anymore - it's time for you to just move on

No comments:

Post a Comment