Monday, November 22, 2010

Check out this awesome offer from Shutterfly

Because I love you, and I love a deal - I am pretty sure you all love deals too.  Check out this awesome deal I found from Shutterfly for bloggers. I ran across a promotion the other day for Shutterfly, where bloggers can get 50 free cards! How awesome is that??? I love Shutterfly for their great customer service, large selection and quick turnaround! I love, love, love, the photo books you can create on their website. Super easy and super cute. I made two of them earlier this year, one for Kristin's wedding shower and one as a guest book for Kristin and Macky's wedding.I have also printed digital scrapbook pages using Shutterfly and they turned out awesome. You can use their templates or upload your own pages.  They have such an awesome selection that anyone can find something they love! Check them out- Shutterfly won't disappoint! This is such a great opportunity to find great gifts for just about anyone on your list. Chances are if you are on my Holiday list- your getting something from Shutterfly!

 This year I am using Shutterfly to make a lot of my holiday gifts, including things like calanders, photo mugs  and holiday cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment