Friday, October 24, 2008

Our little guy

So I think maybe I am getting the hang of this whole posting video thing- I wouldn't say I was an expert but hopefully the three hours I have spent reading our video camera's owners manual and messing around on the internet have paid off. Now go pop some pop corn, grab a blanket, and watch some really awesome video on our blog.
This one is Ari, playing in the cupboard. This particular day he is actually playing in the cupboard that we have set up for him to play in (nothing dangerous, breakable, choking hazard, etc...) However MOST of the time Ari is messing around in cupboards that are NOT his and when you ask him if he is in his cupboard, he looks up at you and just laughs.... oh yes I have my hands full with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment