Friday, October 24, 2008

See I told you I was figuring out this video thing

Okay I posted about Ari's swim class earlier but that was before I schooled myself on Youtube and how our video camera worked... and I know I could have gone and edited that earlier post and added the video BUT who goes back and looks at old posts.... SO to make sure everyone watches the video that basically took me the better part of the day to figure out how to get on this blog- I made a new post.
Ari was such a champ in swim class- and we had such a good time together hanging out in the pool. The object of this little activity is to teach the babies not to go into the pool until they here you say "3" and then to immediately turn themselves around and hold onto the side of the pool. (The theory behind that is that it will become so routine to them that if they were to fall in to the pool on accident they would remember to turn around and hold the side) Ari was the littlest baby in the class but I think he did AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment