Thursday, December 04, 2008

Homecoming

December 3rd, 2007 - We brought Ari home for the very 1st time....
December 3rd, 2008 - and there I was, bringing Ari home AGAIN
WHAT ?!?!?

SURPRISE (well to my family at least) - Ari and I jumped on a plane and flew home (well to my childhood home) to visit family. We were very sneaky about it and only Oma was in on the big surprise... (I wouldn't have told her either except I needed a lot of baby supplies to be ready and waiting for me when we got here and I needed a ride home from the airport)
So we left for Wisconsin yesterday at 4:00pm and arrived in wintery Milwaukee at 12:00am, needless to say it was a L O N G day. Ari was such a trooper on both flights... agh I truly am blessed

Oh and Ari wanted to thank Birthday Dog ( Oma, Opa, Grandma, Grandpa, Ernie, Carina, G.Grandma Palla, Uncle Sam, Melissa, Bethany and Robert) He got just about everything on his list which means Santa is going to have to get creative.....

Well I need to go back to bed - but more posts to follow with pictures from our adventures in this winter wonderland ( see I can say that cause back home in California its like eighty degrees)

1 comment: