Monday, December 01, 2008

Let the PARTY begin

Sorry if the last post bummed you out -
Have no fear Ari partied like a ROCK STAR today


Here he is for his birthday photo with his best friend Leo the Lion


By the time Grandpa Jeff came home Ari wasn't exactly feeling the Birthday Boy hat


WOW look at all his loot - somebody is VERY loved... Thank you, Oma & Opa, Uncle Sam, Bethany, Melissa & Robert, Carina & Ernie, Grandma & Grandpa and Great Grandma Palla



Ari dug right into his presents and was really excited for all the cars and the ride on toy - he got lots of toys that make noise.... (we are so thrilled )


I asked Ari what he wanted for a birthday cake and he decided on chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting - I made the cupcakes, and not to brag or anything but they were way better then Sprinkles




after cake and visiting with friends, playing with his new toys and running around with Grandpa... Ari passed out - like a true rock star





- When a child is born, so is a mother.....


thank you Ari for making me a mom, for filling my heart with so much love it feels like it is going to burst - each and every day -

I live to love you



Mom

1 comment:

  1. Still can't believe that kid's one already. What a spoiled little one, wish I was there to give him all sorts of crazy crap. What a cutie, I'm sure you had more fun than he did. :)

    ReplyDelete