Friday, April 30, 2010

Fooling myself into believing that blogging is what I should be doing right now...

I am desperately trying to fool myself into believing that blogging is what I should be doing right now- Not working on one of my 4 MAJOR projects due in the next week, not doing the loads of laundry that are piling up in my bedroom, not going to the store to buy a baby shower present for a shower that is TONIGHT, not dressing my son, (it's only 9:20am its totally acceptable to still be in pj's if you are under the age of 3), not cleaning our bedroom which is a disaster area due to the 4 MAJOR projects due in the next week and my son who is still in pj's.... and not the million and five other things that I really should be doing - NOPE - I have successfully convinced myself that all these things can wait while I blog - if only I could use my willpower for something a little more meaningful, ( well maybe for the 2 followers out there - this update will be really inspiring- like Oprahish in a way!!!!!)

So amuse me while I ignore the rest of my world right now and go on a bit of a blogging marathon.....
(oh and come to think of it I should be fundraising for MY WALK - so here is my little plug - this is a cause I really believe in and as I work towards my goal of a) raising $2000 for Breast Cancer research and support and b) train my butt off (hopefully) to be physically ready for the 39.1 miles I will trek in 4 short months- I have been so inspired to really make a difference- So I am inviting you to take this journey with me, all from the comfort of your home - just donate - I will be representing you all while I walk - and your support will help me along the way - I can NOT do it with out your support GO DONATE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment