Friday, April 16, 2010

I know its been a while....

I know I have been absent from the blogging world and I have a ton of pictures I need to post on here too- but we have been super busy.
School for me has been crazy - and I was so excited for Spring Break - although it went way too fast and didn't feel much like a break but more of a whole new set of assignments....
We did get a chance to take Ari to Disneyland and Ryan and I got a much needed fun little date at California Adventure
Ryan's little sister came and I threw her a Bridal Shower - so glad that is over, but now it's on to getting everything ready for the big day.....
and then for reasons I am having a hard time remembering - I started boot camp... I had been thinking about doing it for a really long time but was having a hard time talking myself into it and finding a time that worked in my schedule - and finally after we got our tax return - I just signed up - this has been a total lifestyle adjustment already, Ari usually sleeps in until 9 or 9:30 so I sleep in til then too - not anymore - I now wake up at the crack of dawn with Ryan so that I can get worked to the point of exhaustion all before Ari wakes up - and I am loving it
805 Boot Camp

So this is my first week of boot camp and it is kicking my butt- but I feel great and I love getting outdoors to work out - plus I know this boot camp is getting me one step closer to preparing myself for my 39 mile walk in September... speaking of which - don't you have some donating to do???? My Avon Walk Page

1 comment:

  1. Look who's back from the dead!!! :) The blogging world missed you.

    ReplyDelete