Friday, April 30, 2010

What we've been up to

Sorry - I now I went AWOL for the last oh I don't know - ever - but between school and Ari and everything else - well blogging just feel to the wayside.  Ryan's little sister Kristin got engaged over Thanksgiving and since about Christmas we have been in wedding count down mode.  In March I helped throw a baby shower for my friend Bethany - and it was a HUGE shower - way over the top - and it was right during mid terms and it was stress - But Bethany had a great time and her beautiful baby Mary Elizabeth was born about a week later - so just in time.  Just about as soon as I took a breath from baby shower prep it was time to start in on Bridal Shower prep -
When I married Ryan, I was so excited to get little sisters, having never had a little sister - and so I was thrilled with the opportunity to throw Kristin a shower for her wedding - it was really fun and I am glad she had a good time - she is going to be a beautiful bride -



Here is the tree of Knowledge I did for Kristin - all of her shower guest wrote her a little advice and hung it on the tree







Here are the Cake Boxes that I made for her favors - Inside I put a little bath and body works hand sanitizer and some bliss chocolates - the note inside said "Its been so much fun to reminisce, and hear all about Kristin & Macky's first kiss- Thank you for sharing in Kristin's bliss."



View from the top of the cake boxes ......






Kristin & Whitney opening presents
Kristin 

Some of the delicious food we had - it was so good - Thanks Sharon, Whitney and Ellen - could not have pulled it off without you foodies! 











Oh and cake pops .... you are especially delicious - so glad you are out of the house .... such a temptation!!!!







The shower was so fun - both of them really - but I think I am done throwing showers for a while, luckily I don't know anyone else getting married anytime soon and I don't have anymore prego friends out here - so I think I should get a little break

Now on to the actual wedding prep stuff ....... AGH

No comments:

Post a Comment