Saturday, October 23, 2010

The 39.3 miles that changed my life ... Conclusion!!!

Okay, here are the last photo's from My Avon Walk

day one - opening ceremony 

Day one mile 12

Day 1 mile 23 ( isn't that obvious?) 

Mile 26 ... it was pretty congested 

Finish Line Day One 

My tired feet day 1

big huge blister 

so pretty I though you would want to see it twice 

breakfast.. for anyone who knows me... this was
hard to eat , thank goodness for
ketchup 

Waiting for the finish line day 2 

My feet - day 2 

My pretty pretty flowers from my mom & dad
 Thanks for all your love
and support !!!!

if you haven't already ... go donate PLEASE www.avonwalk.org/goto/joywilliams 

if you ever get the opportunity to be a part of this walk - I highly recommend it - immediately after I crossed the finish line I told Kate I wanted to do it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment