Saturday, September 27, 2008

A lion of a tale



Ari = Lion

Long before Ari was born someone told me to take his picture every month next to the same item so we could watch him grow. Fantastic I thought - Ari means lion in Hebrew, so I will just buy a giant stuft lion and it will be so cool. We found the perfect lion but it took us a while to actually purchase it- so here it is we got it just in time for Ari's 9 month birthday- which was the 1st of September, but like I mentioned in the earlier post - I have not had a chance to blog.
So here it is - only thing now is that it is pretty much near impossible to get Ari to actually just sit next his lion.....







A couple facts about Ari
He currently weighs 17 pounds
He is not so excited about solid food
Loves eating paper, chasing Dewey and getting into the cupboards
Is a chatterbox
Ari is moments away from taking his 13 steps*






** 13 steps is when Oma Sievert officially says they are walking- Ari has taken 11 steps in a row to my knowledge - so who knows what he does when I am not looking

1 comment:

  1. I totally am taking credit for giving you that idea. He looks so darling!

    ReplyDelete