Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

Go vote for Ari ....
Now .... Happy Halloween !!!!!

We had so much fun at the Ward Halloween Party - Ryan and I had planned on going as two of Ari's patients - but last minute we decided to go buy scrubs and go as his fellow Dr.s (I think we should have gone with our original idea but oh well - I will go as a patient for actual trick or treat.)
Ari and his Papa

Ari and Ryan, best looking doctors by far

We carved our pumpkins today - I wanted to do something different so while we were at the pumpkin farm I got this blue moon pumpkin (I think that is what it was called ) anyway its this cool greyish blueish color . It was a pain in the butt to carve however.
But fun was had by all and the finished product is what counts - Ryan carved a coffin on his pumpkin and a bat on Ari's (he carved both pumpkins in the time it took me to carve mine)


Before


After

Happy Halloween - Now go vote for Ari !!!!!! www.gap.com/castingcall

No comments:

Post a Comment