Thursday, October 22, 2009

THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION

Vote For Ari http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/?cmp=OTC-Gap-Vanity tell your friends and your neighbors and their friends and their neighbors and their aunts and uncles and brothers and sisters - ROCK THE VOTE !!!!! (I think you can only vote for one picture a day or something like that and we have five pictures on their - they don't add the votes together for all the pictures so I suggest to make it most effective you just pick one of the pictures and vote for that one repeatedly......
We may not have captured they many sides of Ari, but we got some of the good ones !!!! V


We couldn't get any really great pictures of Ari (we just found out about the contest on Saturday) so we had to work with what we had... but I think he is pretty cute regardless.... We love our little boy

1 comment:

  1. Tried really hard to go and vote for you, but couldn't find Ari! I tried your name, Ari's name, Ryan's name, that number you put on facebook-nothing worked. I tried looking through, but there are about a million and I didn't come upon him. Can you send a different link or tell me what I am doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete