Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where have we been?

Ok so its been roughly forever since we updated our blog. SORRY - long story short, our laptop (aka the thorn in my side) died and we were trying to decide if we wanted to buy a new one or buy a desktop and then we were trying to decide if we should wait til Windows 7 was released ... and after much deliberation we decided to get another lap top - before Windows 7 ... so now were connected again.
BUT ... nothing really that exciting has happened in our world to make us blog worthy?!. We bought a jeep liberty (not really planned- but ok) so now we have 3 cars. Anybody want to buy a 2002 Mazda Protege 5 ? (super clean runs great sad to see it go)

I am now officially a Grad Student at Cal State - Northridge, Ryan's job is going well, Ari is getting so flipping big... same ol' same ol'

A keep getting bugged for more pictures of Ari - sorry I have been horrible at documenting his life- but in my defense, come to my house and just TRY to get a decent photo of my son who is constantly in motion from sun up to sun set....its just near impossible. And the other thorn in my side (our camera) doesn't make things any easier

but here you go for those who were asking:

DODGER NIGHT - (Mormon Night)
we went to Dodger Night this year it was so fun. Andre Either hit a grand slam to win the game -

Ari was such a good little guy the whole game

Here is our sad attempt at a family picture.
Ari and his daddy
Look how cute my boys are

Okay so that was Dodger Night ....

Ari has taken up reading as a favorite past time. He is such a funny guy I will be looking all over for him and I go upstairs and find him in his room sitting in his rocking chair looking at his books-



Here he is reading away

look how cute this kid is
WE love Ari so much
I still can't believe this is the boy I thought would NEVER sleep in his crib, he is such a champ at sleeping in his own crib ( although now I worry he will never sleep in an actual bed) Thank goodness he hasn't even attempted to climb out of his crib.




We took a day trip up to Santa Barbara to go to the zoo up there- and decided from now on we will go to the LA zoo (hopefully next year we can make a trip down to the San Diego zoo.


My favorite sign at the zoo

My favorite Animal at the zoo


My favorite boys at the zoo

Ok so a while ago I told Ryan to grow his hair out like "Edward" - so to spite me he is growing it out, and wearing it like Zac Efron
He even got Ari to do the "Efron" look

1 comment:

  1. YA! - what the heck??? Where have you been?? :) The blogging world missed pictures of that sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete