Thursday, October 29, 2009

Vote For Ari

Vote for Ari ..... (hopefully this link will work I have been having a little trouble with it) if not - you can go to www.gap.com/castingcall and then search for Ari's pictures under 12107mom



leave your email if that still doesn't work and I will send you the email that has the link attached too - (for some reason cut and paste does not want to work -) and the website will let you paste straight to your facebook (which I did - check out my profile tab) twitter (which I don't do) and myspace (does anybody myspace anymore ?)

VOTE VOTE VOTE - I am really curious just how well my call to action can do - were up against kids with 36000 votes already - I have faith that if I tell you and you post this on your blogs, twitters and facebooks and your friends post it on theirs and so on and so on and all those people vote ..... maybe Ari could win - it would be awesome - he is such a fun guy - for those of you who might vote that have never met him - your really missing out. He is the greatest blessing I have ever had - I know every mom says that - and for every mom its true - Ari is such a unique, amazing little guy -

No comments:

Post a Comment