Saturday, February 21, 2009

another night

Okay night number 2- here is how it played out
Ari woke up about thirty minutes after he went down, but only cried for about three minutes. Then he woke up again at midnight - and cried for less then a minute.... and from there is was smooth sailing til 8am
Today we I decided both his naps should be in his crib so at 10am I put him in his crib and he cried for five minutes - then he woke up about 30 minutes into the nap - he cried again for less then a minute and I woke him up 11:20 (I know what you are thinking NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY ... I know, I know but I didn't want this nap to go to long and interfere with his afternoon nap

and guess what else.....


HE STILL LOVES ME .....

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Sounds like everything is going great. This will help so much when he is older too!

    ReplyDelete